New podcast from CRR Radio – NFPA 3000
CRR Radio from The Vision 20/20 Project has a new podcast focusing on the provisional standard just released, NFPA 3000 Active Shooter/Hostile Event Response Program.
Only the second provisional standard in NFPA’s history, this underscores the urgency and need for this standard in today’s world. In this episode of CRR Radio, we talk with three key people involved in the development of the standard:
• John Montes from the National Fire Protection Association
• Lori Moore-Merrell from the International Association of Fire Fighters
• Massachusetts State Fire Marshal Peter Ostroskey
CRR Radio is now into its second season!
We have produced 14 podcasts that have been listened to over 3,000 times focusing on topics such as…
• Using data to predict fires and prevent them
• The opioid crisis in West Virginia and New Hampshire
• Smoke alarms and data in New Orleans
• Integrated Risk Management in the UK
• CRR in communities in Arkansas; Fort Collins, Colorado and Arvada, Colorado; Georgia, North Carolina, Washington and Wyoming
• Data in Kansas
• CRR at the National Fire Academy
• Behind the scenes of the NFPA podcast series The Survivors
• Using virtual reality to teach fire safety in Fort Collins, Colorado
You can stream or download the podcast on CRR Radio, or subscribe in Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Stop by The Vision 20/20 Project’s website for the latest resources and tools that you can use in your community and department.
Visit our website
Hyperlinks: Listen to the Podcast at