August 17 – 20 at the Hampton Roads Convention Center
How to Register
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: On line and payment by credit card. If you’d like to mail in your registration, click here
Registration fees for the Conference/Expo will be $50.00 for adults, $10.00 for children ages 6 – 12, and children under 6 are free.
The planned Golf Tournament at the Conference has been CANCELLED.
Mail in Vendor Registration form available at bottom of page.
Click here to see list of Conference Training Classes and Seminars
All Attendees must register for the classes and seminars to attend.
Follow this link to go the VDFP website to sign up for classes: https://www.fstrs.virginia.gov/Course/CurrentCourses
Please keep in mind that this schedule is subject to slight modifications. All Displays, meetings and most functions will be at the Hampton Roads Convention Center.
Where to Stay
The Embassy Suites – Please note, You will be charged a one night non-refundable deposit for each room reserved.
Embassy Suites Hampton Roads Hotel, Spa & Convention Center
Conference Events at a Glance
Full conference program coming!
Wednesday August 17
- Dogwood Dedication/Memorial Service
- Meet Greet & Eat Social Phoebus American Legion
Thursday, August 18
- VSFA & Auxiliary Business Meetings
- 4:30 – 6:30 pm Reception in Exhibit Hall
- Exhibit Hall Open: 4:30-6:30 PM
Friday, August 19
- Virginia Fire Services Board Meeting
- Exhibit Hall Open: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- EMS Contest – Morning
- Picnic at Paradise Ocean Club located on Fort Monroe
- Corn Hole Tournament: $20.00 per team entrance fee – 30 team Double Elimination Register at VSFA Booth
Saturday, August 20
- Evolution Contests for Fire & Truck Rodeo
Registration IS REQUIRED to attend the TRAINING SEMINARS,
Friday Afternoon luncheon, the Friday evening Picnic
For additional information call (804) 572-4463 or e-mail email@example.com