August 1 – 4, 2018 at the Hampton Roads Convention Center
How to Register
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: On line and payment by credit card. If you’d like to mail in your registration, click here
Attendee Registration will be available on April 1st.
Registration fees for the Conference/Expo will be $50.00 for adults, $10.00 for children ages 6 – 12, and children under 6 are free.
Please read the Exhibitor Show Kit before proceeding to the registration page.
Mail in Exhibitor Registration form available at bottom of page.
Program Ad information and Sponsorship opportunities are included on the registration form.
List of Conference Training Classes and Seminars Coming Soon
Attendees must be registered for the Conference to attend the classes and seminars.
*** Deadline to register for classes on FSTRS is July 15, 2018 ***
Follow this link to go the VDFP website to sign up for classes: https://www.fstrs.virginia.gov/Course/CurrentCourses
Where to Stay
The Embassy Suites – Please note, You will be charged a one night non-refundable deposit for each room reserved.
Embassy Suites Hampton Roads Hotel, Spa & Convention Center
Conference Events at a Glance
Full conference program coming!
Wednesday August 1
- Auxiliary & VSFA Executive Committee Meetings
- Dogwood Dedication/Memorial Service
- Meet Greet & Eat Social Phoebus American Legion
Thursday, August 2
- VSFA & Auxiliary Business Meetings
- Exhibit Hall Open: 1:00-5:00 PM
- Firefighter Night at PBR
- Visit The Vanguard Brewery & Distillery
Friday, August 3
- Virginia Fire Services Board Meeting
- EMS Contest – Morning
- Exhibit Hall Open: 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- 4:30 – 6:30 pm Reception in Exhibit Hall
- Corn Hole Tournament: $20.00 per team entrance fee – 30 team Double Elimination Register at VSFA Booth
Saturday, August 4
- Evolution Contests for Fire & Truck Rodeo
- Awards Ceremony
- Night at the Races – Langley Speedway