August 2 – 5 at the Hampton Roads Convention Center
How to Register
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: On line and payment by credit card. If you’d like to mail in your registration, click here
Registration fees for the Conference/Expo will be $50.00 for adults, $10.00 for children ages 6 – 12, and children under 6 are free.
Reminder for Voting members to send in their Credentials form in order to be able to vote at the business meeting.
Deadline to submit Deceased Member form July 15,2017
Mail in Vendor Registration form available at bottom of page.
Program Ad information is included on the registration form.
All Attendees must register for the classes and seminars to attend.
*** Deadline to register for classes on FSTRS is July 23, 2017 ***
Follow this link to go the VDFP website to sign up for classes: https://www.fstrs.virginia.gov/Course/CurrentCourses
Please keep in mind that this schedule is subject to slight modifications. All Displays, meetings and most functions will be at the Hampton Roads Convention Center.
Where to Stay
The Embassy Suites – Please note, You will be charged a one night non-refundable deposit for each room reserved.
Embassy Suites Hampton Roads Hotel, Spa & Convention Center
Conference Events at a Glance
Full conference program coming!
Wednesday August 2
- Dogwood Dedication/Memorial Service
- Meet Greet & Eat Social Phoebus American Legion
Thursday, August 3
- VSFA & Auxiliary Business Meetings
- 4:30 – 6:30 pm Reception in Exhibit Hall
- Exhibit Hall Open: 4:30-6:30 PM
Friday, August 4
- Virginia Fire Services Board Meeting
- Exhibit Hall Open: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- EMS Contest – Morning
- Picnic at Paradise Ocean Club located on Fort Monroe
- Corn Hole Tournament: $20.00 per team entrance fee – 30 team Double Elimination Register at VSFA Booth
Saturday, August 5
- Evolution Contests for Fire & Truck Rodeo
- Awards Ceremony
- Peninsula Pilots Baseball Game
- Firefighter Night at PBR
Registration IS REQUIRED to attend the TRAINING SEMINARS,
Friday Afternoon luncheon, the Friday evening Picnic
For additional information call (804) 572-4463 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org